Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Smoking Ban Reaches Apartment Buildings

This is so awesome!

http://www.iht.com/articles/2009/01/27/america/smoking.1-416522.php

I lived in a horrible apartment building in Dayton, Ohio (Cooper Lofts, downtown Dayton at 111 Harries Street) and my neighbors smoked so much that it caused health problems and damage to my property.

I hated living at Cooper Lofts because of the constant smell of smoke in the building, common areas and my loft.  It would have been a nice place to live if it was not for the smoke.

I hope the ban on smoking continues to extend to cover everywhere that they can harm other people with their toxic fumes.

FYI, I used to be a pack-a-day smoker and I never smoked inside my house or any apartment building.  I would never smoke in an enclosed space shared with other people.

Maybe I'm just not as self-centered as my Cooper Lofts neighbors.  The rude (evil?) smokers are the problem -- if they would have some common sense and decency these types of bans would not be necessary.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2009/01/27/america/smoking.1-416522.php

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:44:00 PM, Blogger wajid maqsood bhatti said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home