Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pictage Pro Phone Support

I am a member of Pictage (Pictage Pro, actually) and today I had some trouble with an album order. I called the telephone support number (which is 1-877-PICTAGE (Mon-Fri, 6:00am-5:00pm PST)) and I was very happy with the support I received.

While I am not impressed with the way that Pictage's interface provides products or the confusing way that the software collects orders. For example, to order two albums you place three orders, two with one application and one with a second application.

Seriously, isn't the website there to hide that type of mess from the users?


Pictage, meet BizTalk. BizTalk 2006, this is Pictage. Have a good time putting together a solid services layer.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:31:00 AM, Blogger SHUTTERY AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I agree I am a pictage user for two months and my clients cant figure it out. I am spending more time on the phone and less time doing work....

 
At Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Wallisphoto said...

it's irritating the way Pictage makes it all but impossible to find their phone number on their site! Instead they direct you to email support which is often never answered.
Jason
http://wallisphoto.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home