Saturday, October 06, 2007

Temper Temper

Those of you who know me, or are regular visitors to my blog, probably know I have a temper. It is one of the challenges I face as a person and someday, I hope to learn to control it completely.

I have been known to lash out on this very Blog while I'm wrestling with my temper. Today was one such day. I have removed the post I wrote last night.

I will not reiterate the topic of that post and will leave you, gentle reader, to guess at what the topic was. If you did not read it you will probably never know if I was railing against my job, my other job or even my weekend job. Perhaps it was a rant pointed squarely at my friends or even my dog. It could have been a rant about my boss or a disappointing stock choice.

You'll never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home