Monday, May 07, 2007

Nuptials on Web cam lets many watch special day

Nuptials on Web cam lets many watch special day

Log onto almost any wedding site and you can buy everything from gadgets, such as wedding bubbles and bells, to gowns, including the ones Chrishana Hunt Granger of Huntsville ordered, at a significant savings, she says, for her bridesmaids. But she never considered buying her wedding dress online - which was probably a good thing, wedding experts say.

"We recommend researching your gown online," says Christa Vagnozzi, senior editor at http://www.theknot.com, then "go into the store, and get a good refund and alteration policy."

Couples can also set up their own blog or Web site to post photos and event details. Chrishana and her husband, Sam Granger, knew they'd have a lot of out-of-town guests at their November 4, 2006, wedding in Mobile. The groom grew up in Homewood, the bride grew up in Philadelphia and Mobile, and they went to school at Alabama A&M.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed that I couldn't comment on your blog about Best of Weddings from the Knot. It's a scam, just like Yahoo search.
I got the email that said I'd been voted one of the best, then noticed I wasn't in the magazine. When I asked my ad rep why, I was bluntly told it was because I did not advertise in the issue!
Therefore, you're getting the best alright - who also paid to be included.
Shame shame shame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home