Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Knot Unveils Best of Weddings Magazine

The Knot, our beloved advertising partner and favorite trade rag, has released a new Best of Weddings edition!

From finding the gown shop with the best service in Boston to the most professional wedding photographers in New York, Chicago's top cakes, and L.A.'s best-rated reception sites-wouldn't every engaged couple like to know the inside scoop from recent brides in their area? The Knot Inc. (Nasdaq: KNOT, http://www.theknot.com), the #1 wedding website and most trusted multimedia wedding authority, announces the arrival on newsstands of The Knot Best of Weddings magazine, a by-brides-for-brides guide to the top wedding sites, photographers, florists, and more in over 40 key cities across the United States!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, October 06, 2007 9:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of Weddings from the Knot. It's a scam, just like Yahoo search.

I got the email that said I'd been voted one of the best, then noticed I wasn't in the magazine. When I asked my ad rep why, I was bluntly told it was because I did not advertise in the issue!
Therefore, you're getting the best alright - who also paid to be included.

Shame shame shame.

 
At Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:30:00 AM, Blogger blog49 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home