Thursday, April 12, 2007

What is included in your packages?

  • On site photography by me, Cory Trese, using professional quality digital cameras.
  • Working with you to coordinate your wedding day portraits and capturing the candid emotion of the day throughout the ceremony and reception.
  • Extensive evaluation, enhancement and retouching of each photograph taken. For every hour I spend at your event I spend another four (at least) on retouching. I open each photograph on a professional calibrated monitor and adjust color, white balance and contrast. I crop each photograph to exclude distracting or unwanted elements.
  • Sorting all photographs into folders for your DVD so you can easily find your portraits, bridal candids and those special one-of-a-kind photographs.
  • Two pre-event consultations in preparation for your wedding day, wedding plans and photography needs. I strive to understand each couple's individual style and reflect that in the photographic record of the day.
  • Preparation of digital negatives on DVD, the postage for sending that DVD to you as well as the cost of creating a copyright assignment contract and registering your images.
  • A custom just-for-you password-protected web site designed by me. From here you can see your photographs, order prints at wholesale prices (from a trusted third party printing company!) You can share this password with anyone you like so your family and friends can order prints and see your amazing wedding photographs (and they will be amazing!)
For more information on my digital wedding photography services please see my web site, http://www.corytrese.com/wedding.html or my wedding packages page, http://www.corytrese.com/wedding_packages.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home