Sunday, January 21, 2007

Windy Irish Coast


DSC_3515
Originally uploaded by digital2noise.
We've had a snow fall and the world awoke covered in a silent white blanket. Not for a long though -- out come the snow blowers, snow melters, snow destroyers and all manner of scraping, plowing and roaring snow-wrecking machines.

This is my first weekend with my new work laptop and I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to be able to blog, drink my own coffee, look after the dog and write C# on a nice HP mobile workstation all from the comfort of my own office. No more late night drives into the heart of Dayton to reboot a server ... copy a file ... or anything else.

I will complain that the VPN is slow, the iPass connection method outdated and painful ... but it works, and it works for hours on end. And better yet, it was plug and play (well, with a little tweaking, but whatever!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home