Thursday, January 25, 2007

What kind of camera will you bring to my wedding?

It is natural to want to be assured that your photographer is using professional, reliable and insured equipment.

See my complete Wedding Photography FAQ answered by me at http://www.corytrese.com/

How many and what kind of cameras do you use? (Do you have backup equipment if something breaks?) Do you use film based or digital cameras or a combination of both?

Answer: I use Nikon's trusted professional grade cameras (and some special-purpose consumer grade ones as well.) I usually bring two or three cameras and a backup to each wedding. All of my equipment is well maintained and of the highest quality.

I use a 100% digital system to ensure rapid turn-around, consistent quality and lower prices. I have backups. And my backups have backups. I have insurance. I also have an established credit at a local photography store for emergencies -- If all my gear was stolen the night before your wedding, you would not even know unless I told you (and I wouldn't!)

Do you offer a website and CD of my images? If so, is this included in the packages or this is an extra fee?

Answer: I offer a website and DVD(s) of all the originals. If you cannot use DVDs, a multi-disk CD version will be created for you. The website is included in your package so that, if you want to, you can order prints from your wedding day.

Do you offer only traditional albums or do you have a wide variety of options to choose from including, any coffee table style books?

Answer: I can refer you to local (and national) vendors that produce incredibly high quality albums and coffee table books. The printer I use for all my work offers a wide variety of coffee table, album and proof book products. I always extend my preferred pricing from them to my clients.

See my complete Wedding Photography FAQ answered by me at http://www.corytrese.com/

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home