Saturday, January 13, 2007

What is Included in your Packages?

See my complete Wedding Photography FAQ answered by me at http://www.corytrese.com/


Do you offer only traditional albums or do you have a wide variety of options to choose from including, any coffee table style books?

Answer: I can refer you to local (and national) vendors that produce incredibly high quality albums and coffee table books. The printer I use for all my work offers a wide variety of coffee table, album and proof book products. I always extend my preferred pricing from them to my clients.

The fact is that I am not a professional printing company. The albums I include in your package are the best that I can do. If I were to offer a wider variety of albums I would be buying them and reselling them to you at a markup. I do know where to get a wide variety of high quality albums in Ohio and on the web. I include free post-event consultation regarding album purchases and designs with every package.

Is unlimited coverage included in your packages or is there an extra fee for all day coverage? Are you willing to come extra early to get shots of us (the couple) before the ceremony if we choose to do that? Would there be a fee for this?

Answer: The Platinum Wedding Package includes unlimited coverage. All of my packages are based on "hours of coverage" (how long I am with you, taking pictures.) It is always up to you when you want me to start the photography. I arrive some time before that to configure the equipment and prepare.

Even with a package that does not include unlimited coverage, you can decide when to start -- with a Gold Wedding Package you could start at 2:00PM for the preparation and end at 9:00PM after the major events at the reception.

What payment forms do you accept?

Answer: I accept personal checks and credit cards using the Google Checkout service.


See my complete Wedding Photography FAQ answered by me at http://www.corytrese.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home