Saturday, November 11, 2006

Yahoo! Search Marketing is Terrible

Yahoo! Search Marketing seems really really bad to me. Almost humorous by comparison to Google's Adwords. After a few days I have very happily made up my mind to cancel my Overture account and simply ignore Yahoo! Search Marketing until quality improves. Yahoo! Search Marketing is just bad.

Maybe I was spoiled by the slick cross-browser interface and no hassle account setup with Google. Maybe it was the intuitive keyword generation application (Yahoo's times out about 25% of the times I click a button!) Maybe the easy-to-understand money management component in Adwords (Budget Optimizer is GOOD) is responsible for my disillusionment with Yahoo!.

I think the basic story here is that Google is good and Yahoo!/Overture is bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home