Monday, November 20, 2006

No More Smoking!

I have quit smoking my beloved Camel Lights once again. I'm serious about it so I will be smoke-free for at least a few months. The hard part for me is not getting past the first few weeks (I go "cold turkey" and just stop) but it is keeping it going past the six or nine month marks. That is where I have always, in the past, faltered and fallen back to my old habits.

I've been smoking since I met Jessica and that's a long ass time now -- maybe 10 years or more. I am 25 now and I do not think I have much time left on my "free to do bad things to your body" card. I figured now would be a good time to quit smoking since it is getting really cold outside and I had to stay up all night Friday and I smoked so much it made me ill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home