Thursday, February 23, 2006

Lack of Activity

My Blogs have been pretty silent for the past week or so. I am putting in crazy hours at the office working on this project I've been tasked to complete. It is going very well, but is consuming vast amounts of time.

In addition to my problems finding free time to work on my Blog, the Blogger.com e-mail posting system has been having issues and some of my posts, which I created at work via GMail, were never added to the Blog.

I have been taking pictures, although I will admin a lot less that I should (or, promised myself I would) and I just haven't had the time to add the ones I have been taking to Flickr.

It is not much, but that's the update I have. I've been working on completing an overhaul on my http://www.frognet.net/~digital site, but it is not all done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home