Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Trick Images with CRT Monitor


DSC_0022
Originally uploaded by digital2noise.
This series was taken of my two 21" IBM CRT monitors. I did not upload the entire series, just the 15 or so with the look I wanted after much adjustment of contract, brighness and refresh rate on both monitors.

I uploaded a couple of reference images without any of the 'motion' I created by zooming the 18-55mm lens while the shutter was open.

I especially like 20,21,22 and 15 in this series ... something about these photos ... I like. I thought about how I was going to make them all day at work and I actually like the results this time.

Too often, I think I have a great idea but when I go to execute it ... I don't have the camera skills, equipment or I just plain screw-up (like the ISO setting on some of my recent construction site shots.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home