Friday, January 27, 2006

My Workstation, Redux


DSC_0004
Originally uploaded by digital2noise.
I added some shots of the inside of my machine and tried out the "Notes" feature to denote some of it's features.

I really like this machine, my hat is off to HP for the sweet case and motherboard.

My only complaint is the lack of good hardware sensors, which although arguably is a server-oriented feature, I expect it on all my machines, especially a high-temperature multi-processor machine like this dual HT Xeon beast.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, January 28, 2006 9:07:00 AM, Blogger LouLou said...

hope it's OK with you. just wanted to let you know I've added a link to your weblog on mine. Mine's a new one and I found yours nice.
If you'd rather I removed the link, please let me know. I think it's really cool.
Lou

 
At Saturday, January 28, 2006 4:11:00 PM, Blogger Cory said...

Anyone and everyone is welcome to link to my blog.

Thanks for the kind word about my site, I appreciate them.

Hoping to hear from you as to where you Blog is on this wide wide web.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home