Monday, September 19, 2005

Welcome O'Neil and Associates Readers

If you are an employee of O'Neil and Associates, I welcome you to my blog. I see that many people who still work at the company are reading this and I just wanted to say hi to you. I have been watching the IP addresses of those who are reading and I see some subnets that I recognize from too many long nights working at home.

Perhaps, you begrudge me my freedom -- either of speech or of person. I find your impotent rage hilarious. To my detractors and enemies I say -- I hope you complain, I hope you make a stink. I am waiting for you, ready in the darkness with a knife in my teeth.

To my friends, allies and former co-workers (as opposed to my former slave-drivers) I say -- Welcome. May you find peace, freedom and happiness after O'Neil and Associates, as I have. You can be happy. You can find fulfilling work without being treated like garbage.

In fact, it seems some of you have been brave enough to post comments. I must warn you, O'Neil and Associates does not permit its employees to speak out or speak up.
If you have placed a comment on this blog and would like it removed to protect yourself from the wrath of the oppressors, let me know. I will remove it without fail.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude -- you are missed... and Leena is adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home