Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday Again


This is my second post "today." Perhaps, in some way, I am trying to make it up to my blog (huh?) for ignoring it so much this week.

Things are work are starting to get busy (finally) and I feel like I have started to make a serious positive impact. Without the help of my co-workers, this would never have happened. I think one of the things that was really getting me down over the last month and a half was the perceived lack of "team spirit."

I think this week I saw the first evidence of the team starting to come together around the project and around the goals set down in the schedule. That -- more so than actually getting to write code -- is very exciting for me. Wierd, huh?

Anyway, I am going to set this and will return later to post some pictures that are fitting for my previous post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home