Monday, July 04, 2005

I See Drunk People

The point of going to Myrtle Beach was to party, and party we did. As Gabe said "we were putting on a clinic" ...

From left-to-right that's Mike, Aaron, Jerry (a guest), Nate, Chris, Gabe in this picture. Gabe and Mike are my best friends and Aaron, Nate and Chris are old friends of Mike from Springfield (I think.)

You'll notice in this next photo that Gabe is extreamly drunk ...



Oh god, wait, we're all drunk. You might notice that I don't appear in the next photograph ... I am told that I was pretty adamant that I not be photographed for some reason ...

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 29, 2005 11:06:00 PM, Anonymous Jeffrey Rankin said...

Wow, I've heard the stories and now I've seen the pictures. Looks like it was fun!

 
At Monday, January 23, 2006 8:04:00 AM, Blogger Cory said...

The entire trip's photos are up on Flickr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home