Saturday, June 18, 2005

Dreams I Have

I have been having some really, really strange dreams for the past three or four weeks. The themes are always dark, kind of frightening and incredible believable -- the kind where you wake up the next day and think 'how did I get here, I was just ... ?'

Last night, I had a dream that I was committed to an insane asylum by someone I didn't know for doing something I could not remember doing, but I knew I belonged in the asylum. The dream was so vivid, so intense, that when I woke up this morning and stared and the white ceiling I was thinking about how happy I was to be somewhere no one could hurt me.

Two nights before last I had a dream that I was put into prison for crimes I did not know I had committed. I dreamed that I was put into a maximum security prison and surrounded by rapists, murderers, skinheads and terrorists who were all really nice to me. In this dream, the frightening thing was not that I was in prision (I had that particular dream again about a week ago,) but that somehow I could get along better with hardcore criminals that I can get along with people in my regular life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home