Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Day

Things seemed to have changed while I was looking the other way. I woke up today and the entire world seems to have changed colors ... Everything looks, smells, feels and sounds different -- clearer, cleaner, more crisp somehow.

I did not even notice until a few minutes ago, but it really is honestly different. Part of my wants to attribute the entire experience to a single person, but another part of me knows that would not be totally fair to us.

Either way, on this Easter day we find ourselves reaffirmed in faith, both in God and the humans around us. While it may seem the rarest of expressions, kindness and generosity still abound all around us ... If we are willing to open our eyes and allow it to change us. Things can get better -- much better, if you have an open mind and allow fate to guide you somewhere better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home