Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Another journal entry after a trip to Athens. I feel very alone right now, alone and sick. Jessie has decided that when she leaves (in less than a month) that she does not want to be with me. Things are going well at work, or so I think. Progress is going well with the e-learning application system, or at least that’s what I think. I feel like we are making a lot of progress, but the finished product might be a long way away.

We have to be careful not to get ahead of ourselves, and be careful not to get too far behind either. In short, we must maintain focus and keep open the lines of communication. Especially with Heather …

Tartarus has been a little depressing recently too. We (me especially have been getting our asses kicked!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home