Saturday, December 29, 2001

This is the first week of O’Neil being at the new Miamisburg building. The drive for me is now very short – I don’t have to use any major highways.

Game development continues but at a pace too slow for my liking. I feel like I could make it my full time job but until I do for a few months I can’t, a cruel Catch-22.

I ran short of money somehow this week. I missed my car payment in December, I need to make that payment again, rent and so on. I wish I could just make enough money to get over the stuff entirly. I don’t know if that’s even possible – but I hope that someday I don’t have to think about it so much.

I got a new programming book, Object Oriented Programming with C++ by the Watte group. It should be a good companion to my C++ Primer. I’m torn between ignoring programming altogether and focusing on the game’s design, but the inspiration for the design stuff comes and goes. I guess the programming stuff is good practice and we’ll need something to show I think for all our plans – at least that would really help get things off the ground.

I re-downloaded the zkoh software, Super Fast Reader today. I hope that I find some time to make use of it – increased reading speed and memory would help me a lot. I should read the quick start document from the site and practice some more. I should also burn the installer onto a CD so I can use it at work.

I’m going into work tomorrow around 10:00. As you can see from the timestamp on this entry, it is very late and I am going to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home