Monday, April 03, 2000

The Journal of Cory J Trese

I’m a little unsure of the future though. Change is on it’s way, just around the corner. I can smell it, feel it coming, and I know inside that I need it. The change may not be obvious, but it’s nearing. I think the first step is moving out. Then I can really have a lair for my study. I think that once I’ve got my own house, I can really start going home whenever I want. I can have place to live, not just a place to sleep. It will be the sweetest thing ever. Even when Ezra is living their.

The coolest thing will be that is allows me to go to really focus on my computer studies. I won’t have the distractions of living with my parents. The financial stuff might really suck, but we’ll have to see. I need ot work out a budget to see how my money (savings too,) set will be. If I really can’t save that much money, then I guess I’ll be going to OU for a while. They don’t have that bad of a school, really, and I kinda like this town. Then I could keep working for Specialty for four years and then land a new job as soon as I get out of school, full on my certifications, training, experience and knowledge. All will be available to me.

At least, that’s one plan… Perhaps OU isn’t the best place to go, but if I really am all that I think I can be, then what I learn at college may not stack up to what I can learn on my own, with the right focus and consideration? I mean… is Drexel really worth it? Do I want to give up the stability of living here? I mean, in the future, I will be the Ghost, the Nomad, the Invisible Network Spirit, but now, I need a place to start. I guess, though, that would give me the greatest opportunity to fuck myself over for the rest of my days. If I fucked around and failed out of school, I’d really be screwed. I think perhaps I shouldn’t try to get a minor in Philosophy, but instead just focus on Computer Engineering, and get all the weird certifications that I need to succeed later.