Tuesday, April 04, 2000

I just earned myself 2 our of school suspensions. That really sucks, but I guess that’s the only way to go about it. Not really fair to me, but I can’t afford to waste my time sitting around with Mr. Sager.

At least Unext is almost done. I should have mailed them when I moved the store over, but oh well. I’ll mail them first thing when I get to work today, and let them know when I moved it over.

I’m also extreamly pissed off. I get so mad about this bullshit. The entire school system is structured to ruin student’s motivation. If I weren’t doing something I loved everyday and being paid for it, I can’t begin to imagine the anger I would feel.

And I really don’t like that dumb girl from Miki’s campout. The one that “smokes crack” to stay “thin” and drinks “a lot” and then vomits all over the porch. Perhaps she makes me so sick because I was once like her, but at least I didn’t go out and have sex with Jeremy Valeda.

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 23, 2006 11:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

corey, it's jeremy.. my name's showing up under this post when i google it so i'm hoping you can take it off or change it, i dont' mind you talking about me i just don't want others (future employers) to see it.

 
At Monday, October 23, 2006 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Cory said...

i pulled the name in question, however, google has a hold of it and they may not re-index / re-cache that page for months. the change may trigger it but that's way out of my control.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home